THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 8

3rd Day of School

Today is the 3rd day of school since the 2nd semester started and the first day that everyone in my class introducing ourselves to each other.

My intro:
"Hi! My name is Sven! I haven't been sleeping well these few days. I will try to work hard on it!"

The faci looks stunned lol.
I am so tired today because most of my team mates did not contribute much.
I was not only doing most of the work but also must make sure that all my team mates understand today's problem.

I was pissed off while preparing the presentation as some of the team mates weren't helping.
Felt sorry for those who are trying to contribute.

I was even pissed off that our team was the only team present without PPT because of the technical problems of the projector after we have works so hard to complete out PPT.

Was tired and went home alone.
On my way to Causeway Point, one girl's skirt got lifted up by her bag and was completely exposing her ass without realizing it even when a bunch of people were laughing behind her. I felt sorry for her but I didn't bother to tell her as its too funny. HAHAHAHAHA!
She noticed it after quite a long time though. I guess she felt that her ass was chilled.
._.