THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 24

*Heart Heart*

Was watching "We Got Married" recently after they have been showing for so long. lol
Well, I was bored anyway.

Andy+Solbi & CrownJ+InYoung were my favorite couples.
Maybe because I am like Andy+CrownJ ._.
but not the looks and famous T~T
Love Solbi much much but InYoung's so scary xP

I am 0% of Alex hahaha
Not good in surprises >.<
Alex+Shinae are like Korean dramas lol
Unfortunately, I've only watched the first few episodes because YouTube removed most of them :<
If you have some websites that are still able to watch it "please" tell me.
Or are they available in stores?
So sad :<

Oh well, boring holidays....
and last but not least, my UT 3 results

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

hahaha not showing them :)
But did well than what I've expected
but not what I've wanted..
So don't worry :)