THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 21

All my parents' hope is on me since my brother and sister gave up their studies.
I've been trying my best to not let them down.
When the exam comes, the pressure comes too.
Failure to achieve the grades expected by my parents for my SPM was a regret.
I don't want the same thing to happen again.
Carrying this heavy parcel has perhaps made me to change a lot.
Starting to blame myself and so on.
But who understands me?
Some has been misunderstanding me and some maybe hate?
I am tired of explaining.
I don't wish to add anymore weight to my bag.
No one understands me.
They don't have to.
I am sorry but I cannot put the parcel down.
But perhaps a little while for me to take a break.
Will you still be by my side when I am having my break?
I doubt so.
But it's ok.
It's all my fault.
My parents' joy worth much more than mine.